Friday 27 April 2012

WALT: write freely

I couldn't believe it. What had happened to the world. The new millennia ago. It came back to haunt us. World war 3. The bazookas skimmed the ground, creating masses of explosions around me. Klem McJarrow-Keller (verse 1) Me, Me, myself, myself, myself, myself, me, me, me, me, myself, myself, myself, myself,me, me, me, me, myself, myself, myself, myself, me, me, me, me, myself, (Chorus) myself, myself, myself, me, me, me, me, me, me, myself, myself, myself. (verse 2) me, me, me, myself, myself, myself, myself, me, me, me, me, myself, myself, myself, myself, me me, me, me, myself, me, myself and I By Lucas D'Arbois Moshi Monsters Hi this is Rowl Scawl here. I just really want to talk about Moshi Monsters. Well Moshi Monsters is all about fun but not when Doctor Strangelove is around. Luckily the super moshis were here to save the world again. If not I would be hiding under my bed for a whole year but anyway I heard about a class called the famous flying flamingos. When I heard that name I knew this is an awesome class so I walked in and saw all these super achievers then I had to say this is the best class ever. By Ashleigh Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment